October is the Vocational Service Month, and it is time to focus club activities to this most important avenue of service
a. Plan a meeting and activites for Vocational Service month
b. Some of the projects that the Clubs can undertake are :
- Recognise people in the community with Vocational Awards who have gone beyond the call of their duty to demonstrate excellence;
- Career counselling seminar in any of your Rotaract/Interact Clubs or any schools
- Arrange visits of the professional institutes to your business establishment/industry, etc.
- Promote ethical conduct at work place
- Display The 4-Way Test posters at your office and home
- Organise some debate/essay writing competition amongst schools/colleges on ethical values
- Organise panel discussion amongst members on The Four Way Test.
- Include The Four Way Test plaque as a part of the New Members' Kit.
Will welcome new initiatives and suggestions from all of you. CJ